Social Icons

Pages

dimanche 11 août 2013

Performancing Ads: Make Money Blog Widget

Imagine how it would feel to wake up each morning, go to your computer, and check how much money you made while you were sleeping. It’s a really nice situation to be in. Well, the Performancing Ads Network makes this possible for thousands of bloggers.

Widgets Make Money!

A few people have kindly asked me how much I've made from this program. So I have decided to share my numbers with you and will be updating every now and then. I've made exactly $290 dollars so far (05/22/09).

How does Performancing Ads Work?

You can simply sell 125 x 125 ad spaces on your blog. You choose how much you want these banner ads to sell for weekly. A site like Mashable wants $750 weekly to advertise on their site. So it's up to you to find out the right price for your own website...

Some Tips

:
  1. Start at a lower price and work your way up.
  2. Once you offer a high price to advertise on your site, be patient, because it might take some time.

How do I get Paid?

All payments are made via Paypal. And you don't have to make $100 before getting paid. You can make as low as $10 and they'll pay you just for that.
The payment schedule works like this:
Say that you make $1000 dollars in March, you'll get paid $1000 via Paypal sometime between April 1 and April 7th.

Can I earn Referring People?

Yes indeed!
  1. Earn $10 for each new publisher or advertiser you refer.
  2. Plus, earn 5% recurring revenue on all advertiser ad buys ... for life.
Let's say that you refer 2 new advertisers per month and each spends an average of $250 per month. Within 1 year, you'd be making a cool $300 per month in 100% passive income.
Affiliate System Update >>

Got any Questions?

Feel free to ask me any questions in the comment form below! Also, if you've had any experience withPerformancing Ads, please share your thoughts and suggestions.

Need a Customer?
Leave a comment if you want me to buy an ad on your site after signing up. I'll make sure to check it out and maybe I'll buy a spot!
Get the Performancing Ads widget

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Sample text